- Written by Louise clavey
Up to £ 65,000 plus bonus program.
Our client is a major supplier in providing factoring / invoice discounting services to the SME market.
We are looking for someone to join our clients’ corporate team and develop new business opportunities with clients whose facilities are typically £ 500,000 to £ 10million.
To be considered for this role, you must have industry experience, although if you are currently considering smaller deals and have the ability to take on a larger role and see it as a progression role, your application will be taken into account.
Purpose of the role:
- Proactively research new customers, channels and revenue for the business and effectively convert lead opportunities in the business area across the entire product line.
- Provide direction in lead generation, transaction structuring and satisfactory drafting of risk framework reports.
- Liaise with risks and operations in the progression of a prospect to a client.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, prospects, internal and external customers.
- Maximize business opportunities by using best practices and strategically expanding the company’s presence across the UK.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with introducers, leads, internal and external customers.
- Help structure transactions and ensure efficient progression throughout the risk management process and liaise with the company’s operational teams.
- Ensure visibility and accessibility to colleagues, providing motivation and support to the extended team and the sales manager (s).
- Take an active role in influencing and achieving long-term business goals.
- Gather and assess relevant information to make well-motivated and timely decisions that can and will be supported.
- Take responsibility for decisions and results.
Contact: As a first step, please send your resume to Mark Lyons at [email protected] or call 0161 258 0053 or 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion
If this position is not in the right location but you would like to register, please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.